We're Looking For a Web Developer to Join Our Team!
We're looking for a Web developer to join our small, smart, and passionate team to help us build and maintain client Web sites, communicate directly with clients, perform routine maintenance, and learn and apply advanced skills to develop custom web-based solutions. We offer 100% company-paid health insurance, HSA, 4 weeks PTO, retirement matching, relaxed work environment, flexible schedules, company lunch Wednesdays, and more.
- Ability to commute into work at our Portland, ME location
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 2+ year degree in related field
- Solid understanding of Web fundamentals (Client/Server, HTML5 & CSS)
- Fluency in at least one programming language
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Comfortable using the command line
- Solid verbal, writing, and typing skills
- Desire to work closely on a team
- Motivated and desire to improve themselves professionally and personally
- PHP and/or Symphony
- Linux / LAMP
- Agile / SCRUM
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Redfin Solutions, LLC is a growing Web development company located in Portland, Maine. We build commercial, organizational, and enterprise-level Web sites with custom 3rd party integrations, e-commerce, and CRM features. Our mission is to provide exceptional design, development, training, and hosting services to clients. Some of our clients include Kripalu, MIT, University of New England, and Lightlife Foods.
Redfin’s work environment promotes authenticity, passion, and wisdom. Redfin is not just another web agency that churns out websites. We have long-lasting relationships with clients, and hopefully, you. Redfin is a happy devotee to the No Asshole Rule since 2004.
Other benefits include: 100% company-paid health insurance premium, HSA company contribution, 4 weeks PTO, 1x/wk company-provided lunch, 36-hour work week, flexible work schedule, standing desk, retirement matching, seltzer & cold brew on tap, annual company retreat.