Did you love taking charge in group projects? Are you always reminding everyone of the deadline? You are a planner through and through. You enjoy piecing together project objectives within the budget and timeline like a jigsaw puzzle, but you enjoy completing a project even more.
When getting to know new people, you excel at quickly building trust and getting them to open up. You understand how to think strategically about the project’s big picture and you can help clients zoom out and see the strategy, too. You’re passionate about what you do and love improving the process for both the team and the client.
About the job
The Digital Project Manager ensures our clients never question whether a project is on track. They manage the scope, timeline, and budgetary constraints to shepherd a project to its successful completion.
The Digital Project Manager is accountable for:
- Providing regular reporting to clients
- Managing client expectations around features, delivery time, and budget
- Establishing internal and external meetings, as needed
- Maintaining detailed notes for each decision in a project
- Utilizing an agile system of project management
- Establishing and using a trusted system to document projects and processes
- The success of sprint demos
- Ensuring project plans align with client goals and identifying opportunities for Redfin to suggest improvements or adopt new strategies
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for:
- Understanding velocity of each project at each sprint
- Interfacing with client product owners and stakeholders as their primary point of contact from Redfin through the duration of a project
- Facilitating agile meetings with internal teams and clients, such as user story creation, sprint planning, sprint demos, retrospectives, story pointing, and backlog grooming
- Verifying that user stories have been appropriately tested for QA
- Interfacing with Clients, Sales, UX, and other departments to understand the scope of the project being delivered
Requirements and qualifications
- Ability to work on-site in Portland, Maine
- Demonstrated experience in proactively and resourcefully solving problems
- Communicating effectively across teams
- 3+ years of experience managing projects
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Passionate about working with a variety of clients and projects
- Outgoing and persistent
- Comfortable with digital projects like large-scale websites
About Redfin Solutions
Redfin Solutions, LLC is a web development and design company in Portland, Maine. We conceive, build, and support custom Drupal websites. Our clients include Kripalu, MIT, Harvard, and Dartmouth. Redfin is not just another agency that churns out websites. We have long-lasting relationships with our clients and, hopefully, you.
We are a Drupal Association partner and help coordinate and sponsor Drupal conferences throughout New England. Our employees are active community members who contribute to the Drupal open source project. Redfin supports professional development opportunities and applicants should be motivated to learn.
Other benefits include: 100% company-paid health insurance premium, HSA company contribution, IRA matching, 4 weeks PTO, 36-hour work week, flexible work schedule, team lunch once a week, standing desk, seltzer & cold brew coffee on tap, annual company retreat, and more.
Redfin Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our staff and clients, and encourage those from underrepresented groups to apply.
To apply, send send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.